Saturday, March 5, 2011

on the outside I look fragile,

but on the inside there's something you can't crush.

My advice to everyone is that you write. It helps you grow as a person. You don't have to make sense when you write, I know that often I don't. Writing is about YOU, it's about letting your thoughts out of your head, it's about expressing your feelings. Even if it's one sentence a day, every one should write.

Every day I feel want to give up on something. A relationship with someone, my job, or school. But then I remember that God never gives me too much to handle. He knows my limits. He knows when enough is enough. When the load gets to heavy, he's right there to help. All I have to do is ask. What's the use in giving up and staying in bed to hide from the world? I should be out in this world living my life. All of it, even the hard parts. After all, Jesus died for us, so that we could live for him. As I start another long week, I will be grateful to just be alive. I will think about making right choices every day and start each new day with the verse, "This is the day that the lord has made. We shall rejoice and be glad in it".




Dreams really do come true.


Sometimes you just like people, no matter what they've done.
HAHAHAHA.

This is sooo funny, but true. Girls will find any reason to stay, even when they have all the support from their friends to leave.


That ain't my perfume, I bet she had a curfew.
You told me you were out with the boys and baby I believed you
So why you lookin' so nervous? You know you kind of deserve this.
I ought to kill you right now and do the whole wide world a service.

No comments:

Post a Comment