Sunday, March 13, 2011

:)

"Let's make this last forever."
"Be Free"

"If someone hurts you, make the bitch pay" -Katy Perry

"And I will hold on hope and I won't let you choke on the noose around your neck.And I'll find strength in pain and I will change my ways. I'll know my name as it's called again"
"A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, I was praying that you and me

might end up together. It's like wishing for rain as I stare at the desert, but i'm

holding you closer than most"

There'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest.
Love is not to be found in someone else, but in ourselves; we simply awaken it. But in order to do that, we need the other person. The universe only makes sense when we have someone to share our feelings with.
-Paulo Coelho







No comments:

Post a Comment