Sunday, March 27, 2011

You used to shine so bright,

But i watched all of it fade.

Point our rockin chairs towards the west. This is my favorite. I hope I have a daughter just like this someday. The Old Country Store: My place of employment. I'd love to get married in this. Fireflies. She had on a new dress and she curled her hair She was looking too good not to go somewhere. Beautiful Plantation! Dream house. All this time I was wastin hopin you would come around. i've been givin out chances and all you do is let me down. it's taken me this long baby, but i've figured you out. You can tell me that you're sorry, but I don't believe you like I did before. You've got your share of secrets and i'm tired of bein last to know.


If there's a plane or a bus leavin dallas, I hope you're on it. If there's a train movin fast down the tracks, I hope you caught it.Cause I swear out there ain’t where you ought to be. So catch a ride, catch a cab. Don’t you know I miss you bad. But don’t you walk to me…Baby run, cut a path across the blue skies. Straight in a straight line, you can’t get here fast enough.Find a truck and fire it up. Lean on the gas, and off the clutch. Leave dallas in the dust.I need you in a rush, so baby run.


Where there's a cloud, don't mean there's rain. Tears in my eyes, don't mean there's pain. Don't flatter yourself, I'm over you.

How'd we end up this way See me nervously pulling at my clothes and trying to look busy? And you're doing your best to avoid me. I'm starting to think one day I'll tell the story of us, How I was losing my mind when I saw you here But you held your pride like you should have held me. Oh, I'm scared to see the ending, why are we pretending this is nothing? I'd tell you I miss you, but I don't know how. I've never heard silence quite this loud


"All of the wrong people always look so right to me." -Andy Warhol
“If we discovered that we had only five minutes left to say all that we wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people calling other people to stammer that they loved them.” — Christorpher Morley


this is gonna make us stronger, it's gonna make forever longer, i know it'd be easier walking away but, what we got is real, and i wanna save us, baby, we can do it, baby, we'll get through it cause love don't run, love don't hide, it won't turn away or back down from a fight, baby, i'm right here, and i ain't going anywhere, love's too tough, it won't give up, no not on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment