Sunday, March 20, 2011

The truth never set me free,

So I did it myself.

"I guess in this society being male and an asshole makes you worth our time."
Even if you think the flame has died, there’s at least one lyric that’ll hit that last hot spot, and then you’ll find yourself as fucked as you were the day you lied and said you never wanted to see her again.
-John Mayer

she's got a lot of patience
to still be waiting for him.

“I’ve learned that some broken things stay broken, and I’ve learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you.”

“If you’re afraid of everyone leaving you, what do you do? You leave first, so you don’t have to watch them walk away.”

“There are things we do because we convince ourselves it would be better for everyone involved. We tell ourselves it’s the right thing to do, the altruistic thing to do. It’s far easier than telling ourselves the truth.”

“It is the things you cannot see coming that are strong enough to kill you.”

“You can’t look back - you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future.” — Jodi Picoult

“The world is rarely the way it’s suppose to be. And given the chance, we don’t have to wait for someone to make messes of our lives. We do a good enough job ourselves.”

“One of the best lessons you’ll ever learn is how to pick yourself up again, and in order to do that, you have to stumble.

you still mean everything to her,
your just not worth the fight anymore

He shrugged off all the words I had been fumbling over for days. He ignored all the tears in my eyes as he said “Just do whatever you want.” But I refused to back down like I had been for months. I looked him in eyes with fire in my words and said, “I will do what I want because I’m sick of doing what you want. I’m not saying ‘It’s okay’ anymore because you know what? It’s not okay.”

It's funny how easily we get attached to someone we'veknown for a short time. It's even funnier to feel hurtwhen that someone starts to value you less than heused to. And you can't even complain about it, sinceyou're just attached. Not committed.




No comments:

Post a Comment