Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How many times must a man look up before he can see the sky? -Bob Dylan "If you can't be happy at least you can be drunk." - Rory Now that I'm sittin here thinkin it through, i've never been anywhere as cold as you. "Not that I'm over it, but little by little it's getting easier to pretend it's easier, which means easier must be right around the corner." I love you. I know the other night didn't mean for you what it did for me. But I don't regret it and I haven't stopped thinking about it since it happened. Not just because it was great which it was. But because it was right. It was so right Lore and you may not see that right now but I do. And if I have to wait until we're both 80 years old for you to see it then I'll wait. I'm not going anywhere. This is it for me. You're it for me. I can't pretend to feel any less for you than I do. I'm sorry. I just can't it was him not fighting for me. i gave him the ultimatum and he let me walk away. i didn't want a life separate from him, and thats all he could give me. it's like he's driving a car and i just want to be in the passenger seat. he's locked the door and i have to hold onto the bumper. i am not even asking him to open the door for me, just leave it unlocked and say come in, but he didn't do that. so i am hanging on to the bumper and life goes on. and the car goes on and i get really badly bruised and i'm hitting potholes and it hurts, it really hurts. so yesterday i had to let go of the bumper because it hurts too much. - gilmore girls At the end of the day I want to be able to fall asleep knowing that our lives intertwined in a way that only we can understand. He misses you? Good, he should. You’re cute, pretty, outgoing and fun to be around. Guys that haven’t met you yet, miss you. But don’t get back together with him, cause somewhere out there, there is a guy searching really hard for you. He’s the one that deserves someone amazing like you. Let him have it and not the loser that left you.

No comments:

Post a Comment