Saturday, April 2, 2011

bum dum di dum

Sometimes, I tend to love what I don't have, and forget what I do have. the secret is, i trust people much too easily. when someone asks for my attention, i more than happily plunge into their gaze, smile too much and listen too much. i create a false image of someone else on my own. i believe their sincerity with my whole heart. therefore, i'm my own downfall and there's not one person to blame besides myself. a man never forgets the woman he couldn't have. a woman never forgets the man she could have had.
Logic can get you from A to B, but imagination takes you anywhere. -albert e. You can’t look back & go forward at the same time. You have to realize that what has been left behind will not walk forward with you. Sometimes it takes a really good fall to know where you stand. -Hayley Williams

Welcome to today: another day, another chance, feel free to change.
“She ain’t gonna be able to love you like I will, She is a stranger, You and I have history, Or don’t you remember?” — Adele, Rumour has it one too many drinks tonight and i miss you like you were mine love and electricity are one in the same. my dear if you do not feel the jolt in your soul every time a kiss is shared, a whisper is spoken, and touch is felt, then you’re not really in love at all. I must've misread all the signals you never sent.
real men don't base their preference of women on the pant sizes.
Everytime you judge yourself, you hurt yourself.







No comments:

Post a Comment