Friday, April 8, 2011

Breathe. Relax.

I said I'd never let you fall and I always meant it If you didn't have this chance then I never did You'll always find me right there, again They've got me on the outside, looking in But I can't see at all With the weight of the world on my shoulders, They just wanna see me fall This is for my best friend, because I know she's reading this. Don't lose faith, Don't give up now. You ARE beautiful no matter what anyone says. And.. "People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life." We all want things to stay the same. We live in misery because we're afraid of change.
And she would change everything, everything just ask her. Caught in the in-between, a beautiful disaster, And she just needs someone to take her home.
fact: 30.In one of many polls on the subject, 60% of married American men say they’ve been unfaithful, compared to 40% of American women

again for my best friend..
Fact: 6.Getting dumped often leads to “frustration attraction,” which causes an individual to love the one who dumped him or her even more
Psychological fact: All pain lasts for 12 minutes. Anything longer than that is self-inflicted. "The truth doesn't always set you free; people prefer to believe prettier, neatley wrapped lies"

"There are two kinds of love...in the safe kind you look for someone who's exactly like you. It's what most folks settle for. But then there's the other kind of love. Everyone's born with a ragged edge, and some folks crave that piece that's a perfect fit. You'll search for it forever, if you have to. And if you're lucky enough to find it, it looks so right, you start to tear at your own seams, thinking, maybe I could look just as perfect. But then, of course, when you try to get close to their other half, you don't fit anymore. That kind of love...you come out of it a different person than you were when you started."
"Some lessons can't be taught, they simply have to be learned."
"Did you ever walk through a room that's packed with people, and feel so lonely you can hardly take the next step?"
ahhh. my life- "I'm lonely. Why do you think I had to learn to act so independent? I also get mad too quickly, and I hog the covers, and my second toe is longer than my big one. My hair has it's own zip code. Plus, I get certifiably crazy when I've got PMS. You don't love someone because they're perfect. You love them in spite of the fact that they're not."
"You know it's never fifty-fifty. It's always seventy-thirty, or sixty-forty. Someone falls in love first. Someone puts someone else up on a pedestal. Someone works very hard to keep things rolling smoothly; someone else sails along for the ride."
"Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it's not because they enjoy solitude. It's because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them."
"you have the opposite of poker face. You have like...... miniature golf face."
I didn't want things to be this way. I wanted to be friends, to take space. I thought i'd miss you so much I wouldn't be able to stand it. But the truth is you're making me not be able to stand you. Enough is enough. I have the perfect guy in my head and I won't settle in something serious until I find him. I advise anyone reading this to do the same.
Was doing so good dieting until suddenly, today i'm starving. Awesome.
"God never slams a door in your face without opening a box of Girl Scout cookies..."
"Look for God. Look for God like a man with his head on fire looks for water."
"The only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying; the only thing more impossible than staying was leaving."
"Operation Self-Esteem--Day Fucking One."
"There’s a crack (or cracks) in everyone…that’s how the light of God gets in."
"I think I deserve something beautiful."
"Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions."
This explains me perfectly: "I have a history of making decisions very quickly about men. I have always fallen in love fast and without measuring risks. I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism."

No comments:

Post a Comment